- HLC follows the employment guidelines of the PA Department of Public Welfare, which includes state police and child abuse clearances. Staff are chosen for their educational achievements, training and previous experience in the early childhood field.
- Abundant outdoor space and age-appropriate playground equipment encourages gross motor activities.
- Families are eligible for the child care subsidy and pre-tax dependent care account, as offered by their employer.
- Accredited by National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Keystone Stars 4 STAR Program
Masonic Village Child Care Centers
Managed by Hildebrandt Learning Centers, the Masonic Village Child Care Centers serve Masonic Villages' employees and residents of the surrounding communities. Well-qualified staff provide a safe environment for children to learn, explore and have fun. Masonic Village residents volunteer their time to share in the lives of the children through intergenerational programs. The centers are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and have achieved a four star rating from the Keystone STARS Program.
For more information, contact the location nearest you: