Hospice services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans. There are certain eligibility requirements which need to be met before these plans will authorize care. Our staff will work with your insurance company to coordinate benefits. As a not-for profit organization, Masonic Village Hospice is committed to providing care regardless of your financial circumstances.
For more information, contact Masonic Village Hospice Care at 717-367-1121, ext. 18449.
More information can also be found in our brochure.
Hospice Care Services
Hospice care focuses on your physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs, as well as your loved ones, in the familiar surroundings of home. Masonic Village staff focus on promoting comfort and self-determination, enabling you to participate in making decisions about your care. We will coordinate care with your physician, who supervises the services you receive. Services include:
- Hospice care provided by specially trained nurses
- A focus on the entire family unit
- Expertise in pain control and symptom management
- 24-hour phone support
- Visitors welcome, no matter what time of day or night
- Medical Social Work services
- Personal care assistance by certified home health aides
- Volunteer respite care for caregivers
- Spiritual support by inter-faith chaplains
- Bereavement support and counseling for families and friends, staff and volunteers